Glossy Art Print | Little Mermaid
Share this Product
Provocative Erotic Art for your Room Decoration
High quality glossy Art Print with partial Varnish
Bring a kinky touch to your household with this bizarre version of The Little Mermaid. This high quality art print displays Arielle in her human form eating up Ursula. A nice piece for tentacle fetish lovers!
I created this artwork digitally with love and passion for detail. To draw my personal kinky version of The little Mermaid was just so much fun! I will create a whole collection of naughty portraits with characters inspired by the Disney princesses. If you want to keep updated about new content, please sign up for the newsletter at the very bottom of this site!
The print is partially varnished - so some parts are coated with a transparent gloss which gives the product an extra valuable touch. If you want I can sign it for you before shipping (please select above)!
The handy size of 297 x 420 mm is perfect if you just have a limited space available on your wall. I recommend to frame it to protect it from dust.
If you want a larger size have a look at the large poster.
If you are, like me, a fan of Arielle the little Mermaid and high quality erotic art then this product is just perfect for you! It will class up your home decor and definitely make an impression on your friends.Product Characteristics
- sexy adult version of Arielle the little Mermaid
- high quality art print; partially varnished with transparent UV-Gloss
- vibrant and clear colors
- Size: 297 x 420 mm
- 300g paper
- securely packed when shipping
- we use superior grade materials and the latest printing technology to provide the best quality for you
- inspired by the Disney Princesses
- perfect for Tentacle-Sex lovers
- artist Marie Sann can sign it for you if you wish
- worldwide shipping
- 5-10 business days to Europe; 10-20 days worldwide (bust mostly faster!)
- plus delivery costs; taxes are included, where applicable
- Please note: Depending on the country shipped to, additional customs taxes, brokerage and/or duty fees might be charged upon delivery of your order. Buyers are responsible for any of those fees